Friday October 15th
Join this special 3rd Friday Fling with the focus on art. See special gallery shows along with shopping in your favorite boutiques.
This evening will also be a Memorial for beloved artist and shopowner Eddie Eckenrode.
- Sam & Eddies Open Books Gallery; Selected Works of Eddie Eckenrode 232 Xenia Ave., 6-9 pm
- "would you, could you" In A Frame Artist Reception; Corinne Bayraktaroglu's "Stitch Gasp !"
- 113 Corry St. , 6 - 9 pm
- YS Arts Council Gallery Opening
- 309 Xenia Ave. , 6 - 9 pm
- Village Artisans Gallery Opening "Dare 2B Square"
- 100 Corry St., 6-9 pm
Saturday October 16th
- "For Couples" A day of new experiences for you and the love of your life. Getaways for Women
- Artist Studio Tour- Spend the weekend discovering the inner workplaces of some of the finest artists in the region. Runs Saturday and Sunday 11am-6pm Studio Tour
- Yellow Springs First Annual Artoberfest! Bring your "finest stein" to be judged by local artists and celebrities between 7 and 8 pm. Seasonal beers, wine and food will be available and live bands will perform. From 5-10pm at the Barr property on the corner of Limestone and Xenia.
October 15 Weekend
Friday - 10:00 pm
Saturday - 10:00 pm
Gary Guitar & the G Spot Band
Little Art Theatre
Friday & Saturday 7 & 9:20 pm
Sunday 3:00 & 7:30 pm
Monday-Thursday 7:30 pm
Mao's Last Dancer
At Current Cuisine this Weekend-
Sauerkraut, Strudels, Cabbage Rolls, Bavarian Potato Salad, Spaetzle Noodles, Cream Puffs and much much more!
7:00 am - 12:00 pm
Behind Ye Olde Trail Tavern
Corner of Walnut & Dayton St.
And In the Weeks to Come...