Sunday, October 25, 2009

New Blog Service: Real Estate Videos



Note: New Price $169,900.






The new button at the top of the sidebar is the brainchild of videographer Susan Gartner. Click on it and it will bring you to her recently completed video tour of the house for sale at 401 Fairfield Pike, Yellow Springs. This lovely home is being offered for sale by its owner Joanne Augenstein.

Got a house for sale? Want to show a rental property or limited stay apartment? Shoot me an email and I will quote you an extremely reasonable rate: gunchpress@yahoo.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I clicked but it doesn't work. Help.

Virgil Hervey said...

I think I messed it up in a subsequent edit. I have fixed it. Thanks for the alert!

persephonesunset said...

i have a rather handy youtube gadget on my blog....it is kinda sorta tricky to explain...but if you are interested i could....it would be easy to make and then many youtube videos can be linked from one widget in the margin of the blog....? :)

Melody Kingsley said...

Thank you so much for posting this. Because of an ad on Craig's List, I followed the link to your blog and watched this amazing video. We now live in this house! It has been a dream come true to say the least. Thanks for all you do.

Sincerely,
The Kingsleys

Virgil Hervey said...

This is great! I am happy for you.