Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kathy Simpson at Brandeberry Winery Saturday


Singer-songwriter Kathy Simpson, who has performed at several Third Friday Flings, will be performing at Brandeberry Winery this Saturday, June 26, 6:30-9:30 p.m. She’ll also appear at the winery on Saturdays, July 10 and 31 (same time). Enjoy the music, beautiful countryside, assorted cheeses, bread and appetizers. Purchase 6 wine tastings for $5 and you get to keep the wine glass. Our own Little Sonoma, just outside of town. For more info, visit www.brandeberrywinery.com or www.kathleen-simpson.com.

1 comment:

Donna Henry said...

My name is John Henry and I am searching for my ancestors. My grandmother's name is Sara(h)Brandeberry and she is from Ohio. I would love to get any information I can about her and her family. Please contact me at my email henryhawk@hughes.net if you have any info. Thanks so much.