Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer classes at John Bryan Community Pottery

Hand Building from Soft Clay Slabs
Dianne Collinson I Beginning/Intermediate
Wednesdays, 6:30-9:00 I June 13 - August 1
Build plates, bowls, vases and other forms from flat clay
slabs. Create pieces using templates and molds. Add
texture and volume, lids and handles. Learn more about
Dianne and her work at www.diannecollinson.com.

Thrown and Altered
Erin Lambers I Beginning/Intermediate
Thursdays, 6:30-9:00 I July 5 - August 23
Learn to make a basic form on the wheel and then
take it even further. Flute it, square it, or even add on
with additional thrown forms. This promises to be
a creative and fun class. More information about
Erin at www.erinspottery.com

Celestial Ceramics for Kids I Eve Sturm
K-6 I Wednesdays, 12-2 PM I June 13-July 25
Create a miniature universe, nesting planet bowls and
other out of this world pieces.

Wheel Throwing for Teens I Lynn Carine
7-12 I Saturdays, 10-12 AM I June 23-July 28
Beginning wheel throwers will learn to center and throw
small pieces on the pottery wheel and trim and glaze them.

For More Information www.communitypottery.com
To Register call 937.974.9491 or 937.767.9022

No comments: