Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Yellow Springs residents on unclaimed funds list

Yesterday's Xenia Gazette included an insert from the State of Ohio Department of Commerce listing names of Greene County residents who have unclaimed funds on file. The list was broken down by municipalities. The list for Yellow Springs contained over 90 names, many of them familiar to me.

To check if you have unclaimed funds on file with the Department of Commerce, you can go to their Website and enter your name. I would suggest doing this, even if you have looked at the published list and did not find your name, as I have discovered that the list in the newspaper is incomplete.

Included on the list were Yellow Springs High School, Antioch University and several residents who passed away in the last few years.

http://www.com.ohio.gov/unfd/treasurehunt.aspx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Virgil!
I found myself there!