Monday, May 11, 2009

Senior Project: Silent Art Auction 5/15

Hi all, thank you for giving me a moment of your time to share some information with you about an exciting up coming event.

Zane Reichert, a Yellow Springs High School Senior, asked me to share information about his senior project with people in the community that I think might be interested in the arts. He is working with the Yellow Springs Arts Council to organize an silent art auction. The art work that is up action is from local Yellow springs artists and the proceeds from the auction will be split 50/50 between the artist and for the support of the high school art program.

The action will be this Friday night May 15 from 6:00 to 9:00 PM at the Art Space above Design Sleep.

There will also be live music and refreshments.

As an artist I applaud Zane's effort to support artist in Yellow Springs and Art in the High School. I encourage all of you to show your support by attending this Friday.

If you are an artist and would like to have a piece of your work included I am sure that Zane would love to have it.

Please share this information with anyone you think may be interested.

Theresa Mayer

No comments: