Friday, October 28, 2011

Blog accepting announcements/submissions

Yes, A Yellow Springs Blog will continue to publish announcements

I received a disturbing email from one of the organizations that has a link in my sidebar yesterday, asking me if the Blog would continue to publish announcements. It seems this organization, and possibly others, got an email from a person who gave them the impression that this blog had discontinued its policy of publishing announcements from responsible organizations and individuals. That could not be farther from the truth. Announcements of interest to the public are the lifeblood of the Blog. Without them, it would cease to exist.

That last statement makes me wonder about the motives of the person who sent the email and forces me to make this statement: No one, other me, is authorized to make statements or otherwise do business on behalf of A Yellow Springs Blog. If you have an announcement, please send it directly to the Blog at gunchpress@yahoo.com.

Thanks for your understanding.

-vh


No comments: