Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Technical Difficulty

This blog is experiencing an unusual technical difficulty. This morning I was unable to access it with my Google Chrome Browser, but I was able to get onto it with both Firefox and Internet Explorer. My Google Chrome does, however, work with other blogs on Blogspot, including my Chronicles of Kresge blog.

I have reported this to Blogspot, but don't expect an answer anytime soon. You can help by reporting your experiences with this blog to me by email at gunchpress@yahoo.com. I especially would like to know if you are using Google Chrome and are able to access this blog.

This is important to me, as there a many people who, like me, have switched to Google Chrome as their everyday browser.

Thanks for your patience and your help.

-vh

3 comments:

Uncle Sam said...

No problem access it for me.
Chrome version:16.0.912.41 beta-m
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3

However, I can't comment from Chrome. The "Publish Your Comment" and "Preview" boxes don't show up. The CAPTCHA didn't show up the first time I tried it but it did the second. [Posting this with Firefox]

Uncle Sam said...

No problem accessing the blog.
Chrome version:16.0.912.41 beta-m
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
Not able to leave comments. "Publish your comment" box not visible in Chrome. Posting this from Firefox.

Virgil Hervey said...

I'm still getting a "Page not found" message on Chrome, but apparently it is a problem on my computer only, as others are reporting that they are having no trouble accessing the blog with Chrome. Thanks for all your help.