Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back Story: More on ebook readers

Yesterday's New York Post carried a story that confirms what I have been saying all along about my ebook reading experience: I have been reading a lot more than I can ever recall. According the the Post, which quotes an article in the Wall Street Journal about a survey conducted by Sony, the manufacturer of the Sony Reader, 40% of those surveyed said they were reading more since they purchased their ebook readers.

Currently, I am reading a novel titled the Marrowbone Marble Company by Glenn Taylor. Waiting in the wings of my reader is The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, both downloaded for free from the YS Library.

Is there any irony in this? I first read the story on my Sony Reader, yesterday, in my free copy of the Post that I downloaded from the internet.

New York Post : E-readers have American noses back in books, study says

No comments: