Wednesday, December 10, 2008

School Board meeting at 6 p.m. on 12/11

I have just learned that the School Board meeting tomorrow night has been moved up an hour to 6 p.m.

In a new development, due to a glitch, MLS kids were transported to the Career Center before being sent home! I learned this from the transportation coordinator today, who also apologized for not notifying Career Center parents of the the change in the bus schedule.

She also told me that, starting on 1/5/09, MLS kids will be released at 2:40 p.m. in order to effectuate the new bus schedule.

I understand that a number of Career Center parents are planning on attending the school board meeting. After what happened today, I would imagine that MLS parents will want to be there too.

See you at 6:00 p.m. at the MLS conference room tomorrow.

No comments: