The Miller Fellowship Program is a program of the Yellow Springs Community Foundation (YSCF), funded by the Nolan J. and Richard D. Miller Endowment Fund. The purpose of this fund is to support fellowships for Antioch College students who engage in service for the benefit of the Yellow Springs community. The basic premise of the endowment is that it is meant to foster mutual respect between Antioch College and the Yellow Springs community.
Yellow Springs Community Foundation will be accepting proposals from Yellow Springs nonprofits that wish to place Miller Fellows in their organization. In accordance with the new Antioch College curriculum, for the 2011-2012 academic year, Miller Fellows will be available for 10 hours per week during the fall and winter quarters, and 40 hours per week during the spring quarter.
YSCF will pay, through grants to successful nonprofit applicants, the direct labor costs of the fellowships. YSCF anticipates funding approximately 10 fellowships during the 2011-2012 academic year.
A copy of the Request for Proposals and the Proposal Coversheet is available on the YSCF Website, www.yscf.org or may be had by email at email@example.com.
Important information to remember about submitting a proposal:
- The deadline for submission of Miller proposals is January 15, 2011.
- All applications must be accompanied by a coversheet.
- Electronic submissions only (to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All questions should be addressed to email@example.com. These proposals are not being considered by the YSCF Grants Review Committee. Please do not try to contact them.
- Do not attempt to submit a proposal without checking the Website.