Friday, February 1, 2013

Local man challenges Hannity to be waterboarded




Scott Keyes appeared on the Sean Hannity show this past Wednesday on behalf of the political blog ThinkProgress: 

KEYES: Before we get started I wanted to say one quick thing. Back in April 2009, you’d made a very generous offer. To prove that it’s not torture, you agreed on your television show to be waterboarded for charity and to donate the proceeds to the troops’ families.

HANNITY: I said Charles Grodin could do it.

KEYES: Now I know you’re an honorable guy Sean, when are you planning to hold the event?

HANNITY: You’re obviously taping this. I’m not getting into your five-year-old issue. Here I am bringing you on the program and give you an opportunity to give your pretty radical left-wing point of view, that’s kind of the way you treat me. But that’s all right.

KEYES: Sean, I’m just curious because you don’t think this is torture.

HANNITY: Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. I get to ask the questions on the program.

Keyes, a YSHS grad, is the son of Ralph and Muriel Keyes.

ThinkProgress: Hannity Explodes After Being Confronted By ThinkProgress About Previous Offer To Be Waterboarded For Charity

No comments: