Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tell Us How WYSO Has Changed Your Life

and We Might Put You on the Air

Did you know that on average 60,000 people a week listen to WYSO?

But only 3,600 people are actually members.

That means 6% of listeners contribute to WYSO. We want to get to 10%, and we need your help.

If you are a WYSO Member - tell us how your life has changed since you joined, and we may put you on the radio. Be creative. Have fun. Make us laugh. You can be as over the top as you want - take a look at our examples:

"My name is Jim Mosher, and I've been listening to WYSO since 2005. Ever since becoming a member, my life has improved dramatically. Every time I put on a jacket, I find $10 in the pocket. The squirrels in my yard have taken to cleaning out the gutters, and just yesterday David Dye called and requested I make him a playlist."

"I'm Heather Martin, and I have been listening to WYSO since 1998. Being a member of this station has turned me into a scientific genius. The other day, I smoothed out some wrinkles in Einstein's work and on Wednesday, I may have time to use the loophole I discovered in the Space-Time Continuum."

Not a member, yet?

Click here to become one.

No comments: