Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hawk Release

Glen Helen Raptor Center hosts Earth Day Program and Hawk Release
2:00 pm, Sunday, April 17, 2011


The Glen Helen Raptor Center is celebrating its annual Earth Day Program and Raptor Release on Sunday, April 17, 2011 at 2:00 pm at the Raptor Center at 1075 State Route 343 in Yellow Springs.

Tour the Center and meet our staff, and enjoy a special program with our raptors, including the release of a red-tailed hawk. Parking is limited, so you may want to park at the main Glen Helen lot at 405 Corry Street, and enjoy a walk through the Glen to get to the Center. The program starts promptly at 2:00 PM, so don’t miss it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The event was very well attended. The program was fantastic. I'm kicking myself because I forgot my camera. As the hawk flew away, the other red-tailed hawk, being held by one of the handlers, called out. I thought it was thrilling.